Tuesday 23 February 2010

I now haven’t brought any male clothes for over a year(other then essentials for work) and my casual wardrobe is now looking rather tatty. However I do need some clothes for casual wearin male mode that are not threadbare! I am now solving this issue, as countless others have done in the past, by buying womens clothes that I can get away with wearing in male mode. So a pair of combat-type trousers and two shirts have been brought, plus some plain knickers and women’s socks. More stuff will be brought so that I can replace all my guy casual gear. However it will be a bit of a balancing act, as I need to make sure that the clothes, when worn singularly or in combination, don’t look either too girly or too gay- I don’t want to out myself quite yet. I’ll have to be particularly careful what I wear the combats with!

No comments:

Post a Comment